Saturday, February 6, 2010

Teardrop Campers Can Teardrop Campers Really Be Towed By An Average Car?

Can teardrop campers really be towed by an average car? - teardrop campers

I like the comfort of an SUV, but not like the idea of buying a truck for something so specific and sporadic ... especially with today's gas prices. Searching the Internet I came across an advertisement for a teardrop-shaped pendant that says it is light enough to tow a car to be average. He weighs about 650 kg. I have a four-cylinder Honda Civic. Is this just a marketing ploy or really reach the level of my car without the engine? The size is not a problem because it's just me, but yes, I realize that these small campers.

1 comment:

ban_shee... said...

It definitely is, 650 pounds is not much for a car, not even much of your 4-cylinder.

Post a Comment