Monday, February 22, 2010

Balooning Penis 2month Old With A Balooning Penis?

2month old with a balooning penis? - balooning penis

I have a son and two months on the last Thursday I done took him to doctors for their immunizations and while there I had the doctor look at his foreskin, as he looked different then my other children what the doctor said it was a bit tight and keep in mind to ensure that no ball in the pee, so that on the afternoon drew level for a while, because I was very irritable and I realized that I every time I urinated cried, so I took him to the hospital and gave him some cream and sent me home, so I use cream and helped me a bit (the child seems to be every time he pees just cry sometimes), but I now realize that a change of position at the end of his penis to be appears swollen and shot that urineThe night was a bit irritable and last day in Australia here Sunday. I take her to the hospital or wait until tomorrow and it will be for the doctors, I think, something to do in the clinic, that's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take her to the hospital and ask them to do something.

Post a Comment