Friday, February 19, 2010

Abdominal Pain Bloating After Eating Why Am I Having Skinny Stools, Constipation, And Abdominal Pain/bloating?

Why am I having skinny stools, constipation, and abdominal pain/bloating? - abdominal pain bloating after eating

I am a 22 year old femal and I always had problems, constipation, but I have a very healthy life, which mainly feeds on natural food, fruits and vegetables, omega-3-, exercise and drink plenty of water. The last few weeks after her disappearance from the weeked I was bloated and constipated as usual. I went to as gastroenteritis and the lower intestine and not in the blood - everything is normal. But I am still constipated and my stool is very thin, if anything, I go, I am bloated, I'm an increase in weight, my lower left abdomen hurts a little, and when I use the bathroom I feel like if I understand not what I was firm, perhaps something in the place where it interferes in the abdomen. Gastro-enteritis tell me, all these take LAXAtive nature of things that are not compatible with my body, you can depend on these things. Do you want me to the emergency room and receive a CT scan? Or see the doctor, whom I? What should I do and what can it be? In addition, my mother had diverticulitis. Thank you.

1 comment:

Póg Mo Thóin said...

First find a new gastroenterologist. Make sure it is certified by the board. You may prefer a doctor, I have met many doctors that men are quick to make a diagnosis. You said you discussed the merits of your intestines. I think they have a sigmoidoscopy, which leads to a doctor's office, where the doctor has a tube into the rectum and lower colon. The hose may consider the physician to the rectum and Sigma. Other tests may be needed by the sharp pencil stool, a sign of other problems can be.

Post a Comment